PinIt!

Monday, April 10, 2017

Easter Oreo Bark

Easter is coming up shockingly fast. The whole month of March, I kept telling myself I had lots of time for Easter goodies, none of that is til after our vacation anyways...

Well, we've been back for a week, and Easter is next week. Time to get on top of it! I'm still planning my contributions to Easter dinner with the family, but I wanted to get a few fun goodies for the kids going.

I have a couple things that are fun for the boys to make-- Easter Marshmallow Bark, and Easter Oreo Bark. (Similar... kinda.) I know my mom really enjoys things similar to the oreo bark, so I made that tonight as a thank you for some stuff she's done lately! I had two super cute helpers, too. They were both pretty excited, they love making things like this.

(This picture is actually from last year, when I didn't add peanuts.)

Oh, and FYI: All measurements are rough. I just add things until it looks like enough. ;) This is really something that you can just add whatever you have to, and it'll be yummy. I've done similar things subbing pretzels, Reese's Pieces... I can't even remember. Whatever I had handy!


Remember, comments are loved! (And show me that people are actually reading this.) What's your favorite Easter treat?

Printable Recipe
Easter Oreo Bark

Ingredients
  • 1 package vanilla candy coating
  • ¼ cup Easter/Spring M&Ms
  • 8 Oreos, crushed
  • Easter Sprinkles
  • ¼ cup peanuts (salted)

Directions
  1. Line a 13”x9” baking pan with aluminum foil. 
  2. Melt package of candy coating in double boiler, stirring frequently until all melted. Pour into prepared pan, spread thinly.
  3. Sprinkle on M&M’s, Oreos, sprinkles, and peanuts. Place in freezer for half hour. Break into pieces.

Yield/Time
30 pieces
1 hour
Nutrition Facts
107

Source (for original): Lil Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment