This recipe is more of a... general instruction. I saw the idea on pinterest, and then just did what I wanted for it. ;) None of this is precise-- use whatever veggies you want, and whatever seasonings you want! I love the combo of cauliflower and broccoli. I'm not a big cauliflower fan (except deep fried!), but I loved it here. Roasted is great!
This dish was enough for both my 4yo & my 2yo to announce "cauliflower is my favorite veggie!" And really, that should be enough of a reason for everyone to try something similar. ;)
This is definitely something I'll be making fairly often, with varying veggies! I'll probably leave out the kielbasa a lot, and use it purely as a side dish.
Remember, comments are loved! What's your kiddos and/or your favorite way to cook veggies?
Roasted Veggies & Kielbasa
- 1 pound kielbasa or other similar sausage, cut into 1” pieces
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 cups cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Seasoned Salt
- Preheat oven to 400°. Prepare a large baking pan with a silicon mat, or cooking spray.
- In a large saute pan, cook the kielbasa over medium-high heat, turning frequently. When at the desired brownness, remove from heat.
- Spread kielbasa, broccoli, and cauliflower evenly throughout the baking pan. Sprinkle with Garlic Garlic and Seasoned Salt.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts *I calculate nutrition facts for reference only, this is not done scientifically
Source (for original): unknown
Tastefully Simple info: If you are interested in making a purchase, you can purchase through my page, or just search and select "Serena Lee" as your consultant. Obviously, if you are not local and already have a consultant.... purchase through them online, or contact them! Shop local, as always! Disclaimer: I am paid a small amount with each purchase, based on sales, made through myself as a consultant. You are helping to support my baking addiction, thank you! ;)