PinIt!

Monday, February 6, 2017

Roasted Kielbasa & Veggies

This recipe is more of a... general instruction. I saw the idea on pinterest, and then just did what I wanted for it. ;) None of this is precise-- use whatever veggies you want, and whatever seasonings you want! I love the combo of cauliflower and broccoli. I'm not a big cauliflower fan (except deep fried!), but I loved it here. Roasted is great!

This dish was enough for both my 4yo & my 2yo to announce "cauliflower is my favorite veggie!" And really, that should be enough of a reason for everyone to try something similar. ;)

This is definitely something I'll be making fairly often, with varying veggies! I'll probably leave out the kielbasa a lot, and use it purely as a side dish.

Remember, comments are loved! What's your kiddos and/or your favorite way to cook veggies?

Roasted Veggies & Kielbasa

Ingredients
  • 1 pound kielbasa or other similar sausage, cut into 1” pieces
  • 2 cups broccoli, cut into florets
  • 2 cups cauliflower, cut into florets
  • 1 tablespoon Garlic Garlic
  • 2 teaspoons Seasoned Salt

Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 400°. Prepare a large baking pan with a silicon mat, or cooking spray.
  2. In a large saute pan,  cook the kielbasa over medium-high heat, turning frequently. When at the desired brownness, remove from heat.
  3. Spread kielbasa, broccoli, and cauliflower evenly throughout the baking pan. Sprinkle with Garlic Garlic and Seasoned Salt.
  4. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Serve immediately.

Yield/Time
6 servings
45 minutes
Nutrition Facts *I calculate nutrition facts for reference only, this is not done scientifically
201

Source (for original): unknown

Tastefully Simple info: If you are interested in making a purchase, you can purchase through my page, or just search and select "Serena Lee" as your consultant. Obviously, if you are not local and already have a consultant.... purchase through them online, or contact them! Shop local, as always! Disclaimer: I am paid a small amount with each purchase, based on sales, made through myself as a consultant. You are helping to support my baking addiction, thank you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment