These are definitely a only-once-in-awhile thing, though... the calories may not be that high, but between the cheese, sausage, and ranch: these little wontons are NOT good for you! Delicious, but a little less than healthy!
Also, note: they do not reheat well, so try not to make more than you think you'll need! This recipe is easy to cut in half or quarters.
Remember, comments are loved! What's your favorite appetizer recipe?
- 16 ounces wonton wrappers
- 1 pound sausage
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a miniature muffin pan with cooking spray. Insert wonton wrappers into the muffin pan so as to form small cups. Bake 5 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow the baked wrappers to cool. Remove from the pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix the sausage, Monterey Jack, Cheddar, and Ranch dressing. Fill the baked wonton wrapper cups with the mixture.
- Bake the filled wonton wrappers 7 to 12 minutes, until the sausage mixture is bubbly and slightly brown. Watch closely so the wonton wrappers do not burn.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Nutrition Facts *I calculate nutrition facts for reference only, this is not done scientifically
Source (for original): All Recipes