PinIt!

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Cherry Chocolate Chip Pie

This is the last of the pies that I made for my family Christmas in October. I was mainly thinking of my mama when I made it--she LOVES cherries, so I knew she'd like it!

Depending on if you are a bigger cherry fan or a bigger chocolate fan, it either didn't have enough cherries in it or it didn't have enough chocolate chips. ;) Add accordingly! 

Like most no-bake pies like this, it needs to be kept refrigerated or frozen. Personally, I've tried freezing them, and I really prefer that! Let a slice sit on the counter for a few minutes, and it's the PERFECT consistency! 

Comments are loved! Tell me about your favorite no-bake pie!

Cherry Chocolate Chip Pie


Ingredients

  • 1 8” graham cracker pie crust
  • 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 21 ounces cherry pie filling
  • 1 cup powdered sugar
  • 4 ounces Cool Whip
  • 1¼ cup mini semisweet chocolate chips

Directions

  1. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in Cool Whip. Carefully fold in pie filling and 1 cup chocolate chips, only until combined.
  2. Spread into pie crust, then sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
  3. Refrigerate 4 hours before serving. Keep refrigerated. 
Yield/Time
15 minutes + cooling
12 (small) pieces or 8 (regular) pieces
Nutrition Facts
369 (12 ct) or 553 (8 ct)


Source (for original): Passion for Savings

No comments:

Post a Comment