PinIt!

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Nutella Pie

You guys know about my love for Nutella. My serious, unending love for Nutella. So, when I saw a recipe for no-bake Nutella pie as I was looking for things to make for family Christmas... I decided to just adapt my peanut butter pie recipe for Nutella!

I posted earlier in the week about the Peanut Butter Pie. This Nutella Pie is very similar--if you look, there are only very minor differences. I cut down on the milk--the consistency of Nutella is thinner than peanut butter, so that was a needed change. Even with that it's a bit thinner than I wanted, so beating it just a bit extra helps.

This is just as great as the peanut butter... but satisfies my Nutella cravings. ;)

Printable Recipe
Nutella Pie
Ingredients
  • 1 graham cracker pie crust
  • 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
  • ¾ cup powdered sugar
  • 1 cup Nutella
  • 2 tablespoons milk
  • 8 ounces Cool Whip

Directions
  1. Beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, Nutella, and milk. Beat together for a minute or two, until thickened. Fold in Cool Whip. 
  2. Spread into graham cracker crust. 
  3. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Refrigerate again after serving. 

Yield/Time
1 pie (12 small pieces or 8 regular)
Nutrition Facts *I calculate nutrition facts for reference only, this is not done scientifically
350 (12 pieces), 525 (8 pieces)

Source (for original): longtime friend

No comments:

Post a Comment