You guys know about my love for Nutella. My serious, unending love for Nutella. So, when I saw a recipe for no-bake Nutella pie as I was looking for things to make for family Christmas... I decided to just adapt my peanut butter pie recipe for Nutella!
I posted earlier in the week about the Peanut Butter Pie. This Nutella Pie is very similar--if you look, there are only very minor differences. I cut down on the milk--the consistency of Nutella is thinner than peanut butter, so that was a needed change. Even with that it's a bit thinner than I wanted, so beating it just a bit extra helps.
This is just as great as the peanut butter... but satisfies my Nutella cravings. ;)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, Nutella, and milk. Beat together for a minute or two, until thickened. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread into graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Refrigerate again after serving.
1 pie (12 small pieces or 8 regular)
Nutrition Facts *I calculate nutrition facts for reference only, this is not done scientifically
350 (12 pieces), 525 (8 pieces)
Source (for original): longtime friend